BELOW ARE THE 13 GOP MEMBERS OF CONGRESS WHO VOTED WITH THE DEMS TO SAVE BIDEN! This spending bill has immigration reform tucked in it with an increase in work permits for foreign high skilled labor jobs. Here are just a few of the socialist giveaways:
- Provides roughly $2.5 billion to help the U.S. government expand the border processing stations used by migrants from poor Central American nations and other regions around the world.
- Defines “gender identity” as a protected class.
- Doles out “digital equity” grants partly based on racial or ethnic minority status.
- State-mandated carbon reduction program
- Contains funding for “zero-emission vehicles”
- Addresses “over-the-road bus tolling equity”
- Contains the word “equity” 64 times
CONTACT THE 13 GOP CONGRESS MEMBERS AND LET THEM KNOW YOU WILL BE WORKING TO PRIMARY THEM
John Katko (R-NY) https://katko.house.gov/
Don Bacon (R-NE) https://bacon.house.gov/
Jeff Van Drew (R-NJ) https://vandrew.house.gov/
Fred Upton (R-MI) https://upton.house.gov/
Adam Kinzinger (R-IL) https://kinzinger.house.gov/
Don Young (R-AK) https://donyoung.house.gov/
Tom Reed (R-NY) https://reed.house.gov/
Nicole Malliotakis (R-NY) https://malliotakis.house.gov/
Brian Fitzpatrick (R-PA) https://fitzpatrick.house.gov/
Rep. Anthony Gonzalez (R-OH) https://anthonygonzalez.house.gov/
Rep. David McKinley (R-WV) https://mckinley.house.gov/